Are you thinking of renting out your property?
When it comes to letting your property you want reassurance that your investment is in safe hands. We offer a complete, cost-effective property management service for landlords and as specialists we manage property effectively and efficiently, ensuring smooth running tenancies and compliance with the various landlord/tenants laws.
FULL MANAGEMENT, 1 WEEKS RENT, then for a limited period only 6% Fee per month, INC VAT.
We become the landlord, so take over the responsibility by taking it off your hands.
What our full management service includes:
- Visiting you at the property and providing you with a free rental valuation and any other advice in regards to letting out your property
- Marketing of the property, using various advertising methods
- Accompanied viewings
- Full referencing and credit checks
- Take Meter Readings, and notify the relevant utility companies. Also notifing Thanet District Council, of new tenancy for council tax purposes
- Drawing up of the tenancy agreement
- Prepare an ingoing inventory / schedule of condition with photographs
- Collection of rent monthly, and a prompt detailed statement to landlord
- Carry out an periodic inspection of the property on a regular basis and report any issues to you
- Arrange with you any maintenance or repairs to the property where necessary using our comprehensive list of tried and tested contractors or, alternatively, you may prefer us to use a contractor already known to you
- Register deposit, (which is held in a government approved tenancy deposit scheme)
- When the tenancy ends, we will arrange an exit inspection with photographs where the inventory is checked and the condition of the property, any repairs needed including cleaning
- Exit meter readings taken. and relevant utility companies and Thanet District Council informed
- Discuss any monies to be held back on tenant vacating.(down to condition, cleanliness)
- Arrange gas safety test and certificate, charge for this: £65.00 (reduced cost)
- Arrange an EPC ( energy performance certificate) charge for this: £60.00 (reduced cost)
- Arrange an electrical periodic test, price on application
- We will check all smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm's to confirm they are in a working condition
- We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum void period to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property
Tenant Finder: Equivalent to 2 weeks rent INC VAT.
- For landlords who want to manage and have the responsibility of their own property
- Letting advice and a rental appraisal
- Marketing of the property
- Arrange and accompany viewings
- Inventory undertaken (furnished/unfurnished) with photographs and meter readings at a charge of £75.00
- Referencing and full credit check.
- Energy performance certificate arranged if required at a cost of £60.00
- Gas safety arranged if required at a cost of £65.00
- Drawing up an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Register deposit (with a government approved scheme) if requested at a cost of £25. we will need to see a copy if deposit already in place before tenancy
- Account to landlord within 7 working days