Are you thinking of renting out your property?
When it comes to letting your property you want reassurance that your investment is in safe hands. We offer a complete, cost-effective property management service for landlords and as specialists we manage property effectively and efficiently, ensuring smooth running tenancies and compliance with the various landlord/tenants laws.
Exciting Spring Promotion!
FULL MANAGEMENT, 1 WEEKS RENT, then for a limited period only 5% Fee per month, INC VAT.
We become the landlord, so take over the responsibility so you can sit back and relax knowing your property is in good hands,
What our full management service includes:
- Visiting you at the property and providing you with a free rental valuation and any other advice in regards to letting out your property
- Marketing of the property, using various advertising methods
- Accompanied viewings
- Full referencing and credit checks
- Take Meter Readings, and notify the relevant utility companies. Also notifing Thanet District Council, of new tenancy for council tax purposes
- Drawing up of the tenancy agreement
- Prepare an ingoing inventory / schedule of condition with photographs
- Collection of rent monthly, and a prompt detailed statement to landlord
- Carry out an periodic inspection of the property on a regular basis and report any issues to you
- Arrange with you any maintenance or repairs to the property where necessary using our comprehensive list of tried and tested contractors or, alternatively, you may prefer us to use a contractor already known to you
- Register deposit, (which is held in a government approved tenancy deposit scheme)
- When the tenancy ends, we will arrange an exit inspection with photographs where the inventory is checked and the condition of the property, any repairs needed including cleaning
- Exit meter readings taken. and relevant utility companies and Thanet District Council informed
- Discuss any monies to be held back on tenant vacating.(down to condition, cleanliness)
- Arrange gas safety test and certificate, charge for this: £65.00 (reduced cost)
- Arrange an EPC ( energy performance certificate) charge for this: £60.00 (reduced cost)
- Arrange an electrical periodic test, price on application
- We will check all smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm's to confirm they are in a working condition
- We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum void period to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property
Tenant Finder: Equivalent to 2 weeks rent INC VAT.
- For landlords who want to manage and have the responsibility of their own property
- Letting advice and a rental appraisal
- Marketing of the property
- Arrange and accompany viewings
- Inventory undertaken (furnished/unfurnished) with photographs and meter readings at a charge of £75.00
- Referencing and full credit check.
- Energy performance certificate arranged if required at a cost of £60.00
- Gas safety arranged if required at a cost of £65.00
- Drawing up an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Register deposit (with a government approved scheme) if requested at a cost of £25. we will need to see a copy if deposit already in place before tenancy
- Account to landlord within 7 working days